Pull up a chair, grab a cup of tea and a good book, and let’s have some fun. Here’s what you’ll find in these pages:
- Readers’ Guide to all the Southern Cousins Mysteries
- Ask Elvis! – To find out everything you want to know about the Southern Cousins Mysteries, or anything else that strikes your fancy,
ask the Basset Hound who thinks he’s the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll.
- Elvis’ Opinion - Check it out for an inside peek into the process of creating the Southern Cousins Mysteries.
- Book Club Photo Album – If your club is reading one of Peggy’s books, email a photo of the book party. Please limit to two photos.
- Free bookplates – Include name of your club, number of members, name of contact person and mailing address.
- Interview with the Author
– If your book club is reading one of Peggy’s books, you can arrange a telephone interview.
Requests should include date and time you wish to schedule the author, your time zone, a contact name and telephone number.
Just click on the book cover. Happy reading!